The most ideal wedding will always be a Whitsundays wedding.
The thing is, most people would expect a wedding in the magnificent Whitsundays in Australia to be very expensive.
So I did a little digging, and in fact it’s actually quite affordable as weddings go.
I did some in depth searching on wedding packages in the Whitsundays.
I was expecting I would have to spend around $70,000, I was totally wrong.
To see the cost of a Whitsundays wedding follow the link.
Before you go and take a look at the wonderful photos, think about how much you think it would cost you.
I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the cost, in shock at how affordable the packages are.
Let’s take a look at what you can get for your money in the Whitsundays.
A typical Whitsundays wedding will set you back around $21,770.
And you would think at that low price it would not include a lot.
It actually delivers quite a lot.
For the money you are going to get:
- Wedding Celebrant
- A professional speaker with iPod connectivity
- Cordless microphone if required
- 20 white fold out chairs for guests
- Signing table and two chairs
- Post-ceremony antipasto platters
- Post-ceremony bar set up and staff
- Bus transfer from Airlie Beach to Paradise Cove
And you get a whole load of other stuff too.
- Wedding Planner to assist with all aspects of your wedding reception plus being present on-the-day until after reception formalities
- Your choice of reception location – lawn, beach, main house, or poolside
- Existing Paradise Cove furnishings
- Required tables and chairs
- White table linen and napkins
- White fold out chairs for reception seating
- Glassware, cutlery, and crockery
- Lit fire pit (weather permitting)
- Set up and pack down of all included items
- Canapé, Buffet, Alternate Drop or Banquet dinner menu
- Cake cut and plattered
- BYO Beverages (Beverage packages available upon request)
- Bar set up including full bar staff
- Bar extras (paper straws, garnishes, eskies, ice, etc)
- Bus transfers from Paradise Cove to Airlie Beach
I mean that’s an amazing wedding package.
You should go to the website to see some photos of the wedding taken place in the Whitsundays.
Be warned, if you do look you will be booking up.
You can’t help but fall in love with that part of the world in Australia.
Many would say there is no better place on the planet, so why not get married there?